Monmouth Council Catholic Committee on Scouting
The purpose of the Catholic Committee is to support, vitality and leadership in the spiritual phase of Scouting to all Catholic Scouts and Scouters of Monmouth Council.
The agenda of the Catholic Committee supplements the program of the Boy Scouts of America, with programs and activities, in the spiritual phase of Scouting as it relates to Catholics. One of the primary goals of the committee is providing opportunities for Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and Venturers to earn the Catholic Emblems and participate in the Catholic programs as defined by the National Committee on Catholic Scouting.
To join the Monmouth Council Catholic Committee on Scouting (MCCCS) please contact the Committee Chair, Fred Stringer or fill out an application for the MCCS
|02/09/2020||Scout Sunday Mass||St. James RC Church
94 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Local Catholic Dioceses & Information
- Diocese of Metuchen - for Scouts/Scouters who live in Middlesex County
- Diocese of Trenton - for Scouts/Scouters who live in Monmouth County
Catholic Religious Emblems Information
- Summary of the Catholic Emblems and activity programs
- Cub Scout Catholic Emblems program/process
- Boy Scout Catholic Emblems Counselor Requirements
- Boy Scout Catholic Emblems program/process