Wawa Popcorn Sales Opportunities
Popcorn Wawa Unit Sales
Support Scouts selling popcorn at various Wawa Store locations around the Council. Units can sign up for a time and location by visiting the form below.
Please adnere to the following rules from Wawa when selling at their stores:
- Solicitations must be at least ten (10) feet away from any door of the store as designated by General Manager
- A maximum of 4 people at any one time-at least 1 adult if there are minors -- Minors must ALWAYS be accompanied by adults
- Scout uniforms/identification must be worn
- To protect solicitors, if there are no safety bollards, your vehicle must be parked in a space directly in front of your collection area excluding handicap or non-designated parking spaces, and remain there for the duration of the activity
- Duration of activity must not exceed your assigned time slot.
- Solicitations may not be conducted in an aggressive or confrontational manner
- Smoking is prohibited while soliciting customers
- Porch area must not be blocked in a way that interferes with our customers’ ability to access our stores quickly