Scouting for Everyone. Join the Adventure
Outdoor adventure is the promise made to youth when they join Scouting. Both Boys and Girls yearn for outdoor programs that stir their imagination and interest
Here is some general information on the adventures that our Activities Committee has traditionally run on an annual basis. Further details can be found on the menu to the right.
Cub Scout Activities
- Cubtoberfest is our annual Fall Day and Overnight Program for Cub Scouts and their Families out at Quail Hill. We run fun activities throughout the day and end the night with some type of show.
Family Camp at QHSR
- Please come out and join us for a fun-filled day at Quail Hill Scout Reservation and participate in a variety of fun Cub Scout activities for the day and / or camp overnight with us! Bring the Whole Family!
- Attention race fans! The final races of the Pinewood Derby Circuit will take place on an annual basis. Come out to see the winners of our district races compete in the Monmouth Council Pinewood Derby for the ultimate bragging rights
- Webelos Woods is designed to give First- and Second-year Webelos and Bear Scouts an in-depth preview of Boy Scouting. Webelos Woods reinforces Scouting values, skills and FUN!
Scouts BSA Activities
Philmont High Adventure Trek
- Philmont Scout Ranch is the ultimate high adventure destination for Scouts and Venturers.