Scouting for Everyone. Join the Adventure
Outdoor adventure is the promise made to boys when they join Scouting. Boys yearn for outdoor programs that stir their imagination and interest
Here is some general information on the adventures that our Activities Committee has traditionally run on an annual basis. Further details can be found on the menu to the right.
Cub Scout Activities
- Cubtoberfest is our annual Fall Day and Overnight Program for Cub Scouts and their Families out at Quail Hill. We run fun activities throughout the day and end the night with some type of show.
Family Camp at QHSR
- Please come out and join us for a fun-filled day at Quail Hill Scout Reservation and participate in a variety of fun Cub Scout activities for the day or camp overnight with us! Bring the Whole Family!
- Attention race fans! The final races of the Pinewood Derby Circuit will take place on an annual basis. Come out to see the winners of our district races compete in the Monmouth Council Pinewood Derby for the ultimate bragging rights
- Bring the Family to the Cub Scout Water Carnival. This event is open to Cub Scout Families and Friends. This is a great time to introduce a friend into all that Scouting has to offer. Grab your towel, bathing suit, sunblock, fishing pole and bait. Bring a bag/picnic lunch and enjoy a day out in the sun.
- Webelos Woods is designed to give First- and Second-year Webelos and Bear Scouts an in-depth preview of Boy Scouting. Webelos Woods reinforces Boy Scout values, skills and FUN!
Boy Scout Activities
- Come join us for this once in a lifetime celebration event featuring Scouting skills exhibits and competitions, carnival rides, attractions, and entertainment. Camping opportunities for Boy Scout Troops, Venture Crews, and Exploring Posts. If space permits we will open to out-of-council troops as well.
Philmont High Adventure Trek
- Philmont Scout Ranch is the ultimate high adventure destination for Scouts and Venturers.