QH Buckskin 2020
The Buckskin Camper program is a scheduled full day program for new Scouts that teaches rank requirements for Tenderfoot, Second Class and First Class ranks as well as allowing two periods to earn some pre-selected merit badges.
Buckskin Week 2 is Full. Please choose a different week
Scouts enrolled in the Buckskin Program will work on Leatherwork & Woodcarving Merit Badges during their stay. Please bring a signed Blue Card from one of your Unit Leaders for these badges. Blue Cards will not be provided.
- 8:30 am - Daily Check-in Begins
- 8:45 am - Flag Raising Ceremony
- 9:00 am - Program Starts
- 4:45 pm - Flag Retreat & Scout pickup
Participants will need to bring a bagged lunch.
Buckskin Program FAQ
Will you be offering busing to/from camp?
- Due to the current restrictions in place, we will not be able to offer any transportation services this year
Which parts of the Annual Health and Medical Record (Medical Form) do I need for this program?
- You only need to complete parts A and B for Day camps , you do not need a doctors signature (Part C)