We Need You!
Monmouth Council Boy Scouts of America is now accepting applications for various camp staff positions such as:
- Camp Counselors / Den Chiefs
- Climbing Instructors
- Merit Badge Instructors
- Program Area Directors
- Trading Post Staff
- Commissioner Staff
- Counselors in Training (CIT)
- Administrative positions
- Volunteer Leaders
Applicants should be self motivated, hard working individuals with a positive attitude that live up to the values found in the Scout Oath and Scout Law.
Positions are available at both Forestburg Scout Reservation and/or Quail Hill Scout Reservation.
Staff Application Process:
1. Applicants fill out a Staff Application and submit it to Marjorie Ramirez by e-mail.
2. After submitting the application, interested applicants should call Marjorie Ramirez to schedule an appointment for one of the upcoming Staff Interview days.
3. Applicants unable to make one of those specific days, should contact our Council Service Center for other interview options.
Who Would I Be Working With as a Camp Staffer?
|Forestburg Scout Reservation||Staff at FSR will be working with Boy Scout age campers.
All staff lives on-site for the duration of the Summer Camp Season in Staff Housing.
|Quail Hill Scout Reservation||Staff at QHSR will be working primarily with Cub Scout aged campers.
All staff lives at home during the duration of the Summer Day Camp Season except during the Resident Camp program.
QHSR Staff members will need to arrange transportation to/from camp on a daily basis.