We Need You!
Monmouth Council Boy Scouts of America is now accepting applications for various camp staff positions such as:
- Camp Counselors / Den Chiefs
- Climbing Instructors
- Merit Badge Instructors
- Program Area Directors
- Trading Post Staff
- Commissioner Staff
- Counselors in Training (CIT)
- Administrative positions
- Volunteer Leaders
Applicants should be self motivated, hard working individuals with a positive attitude that live up to the values found in the Scout Oath and Scout Law.
Positions are available at both Forestburg Scout Reservation and/or Quail Hill Scout Reservation.
Staff Application Process:
1. Applicants fill out a Staff Application and submit it to Marjorie Ramirez by e-mail.
2. After submitting the application, interested applicants should reserve an appointment for one of the upcoming Staff Interview days below.
3. Applicants unable to make one of those specific days, should contact the Appropriate Camp Director for other interview options.
4. Applicants will be sent the ZOOM Link prior to their scheduled appointment time. Links will not be sent as you register in real-time.
Who Would I Be Working With as a Camp Staffer?
|Forestburg Scout Reservation||Staff at FSR will be working with Scout BSA aged campers.
All staff lives on-site for the duration of the Summer Camp Season in Staff Housing.
|Quail Hill Scout Reservation||Staff at QHSR will be working primarily with Cub Scout aged campers.
All staff lives at home during the duration of the Summer Day Camp Season except during the Resident Camp program.
QHSR Staff members will need to arrange transportation to/from camp on a daily basis.