CubtoberFest - A Day of Adventure
Our Annual Cubtoberfest celebration is coming. This is a ONE DAY event for Packs to come out to Quail Hill to enjoy great activities and have fun at our local camp.
As a reminder, we will be following the current COVID, the Governor and the CDC guidelines. To make sure the event runs smoothly we need everyone's support.
|Who:||All Cub Scouts, Families and Friends|
|When:||October 16 and 17 2021
|Where:||Quail Hill Scout Reservation
56 La Valley Drive
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Location: Bishop Pavilion behind Lawrence Lodge
Our Cubtoberfest Cafe will be open from 11AM to 4PM on Saturday for all of your Lunch snack needs.
1. LOG INTO YOUR TENTAROO ACCOUNT which will open a new tab on your browser.
2. It will bring you to the following screen.
3. Click on the RIGHT HAND SIDE to "View Previous Orders". Click on your payment for Cubtoberfest.
4. Click on the NAME of the person you want to cancel the registration for.
5. Click Manage Registration then Cancel Registration.
6. This will bring you to the individual confirmation screen. Click CONFIRM AND CANCEL.
7. If you have additional people to remove, please repeat steps 4 through 6. Click CHECKOUT to continue.
8. This is the payment window which will confirm the amount of the credit. Scroll to the bottom of the Window and click PLACE ORDER to confirm the changes/cancellations. You will be sent an email confirmation.
Online Registration is open. No WALK-INS will be accepted.
COVID-19 Guidelines as of September 15 2020 for Cubtoberfest
As a reminder, this event will be remarkably different in years past due to due to COVID, the Governor and the CDC gudelines. To make sure the event runs smoothly we need everyone's support.
When you arrive you will be put in a smaller group. You MUST travel with this group throughout the day. This way we have a list for contact tracing. Your group will travel to the stations in the order you are given. We can't have you criss- crossing around camp.
You will be expected to wear your mask if you are closer than 6 ft to someone.
You will be asked a series of questions upon check-in and your temp will be taken and recorded. If you would like to travel throughout the day with your den or pack, you NEED to arrive at the same time.
This is like no other event. This is on the larger scale for our events and EVERYONE must adhere to the rules so we can continue our events. Please help us not break the system.
Health & Safety is our 1st priority. We know some attendees may have other parties, etc. on Saturday and will have to leave or arrive at a certain time.
Usually, we can accommodate this. THIS year when you arrive you still need to travel in the group and go in the order of the stations you are given. You can't only go to the stations you want to.
These restrictions we must all abide to be admitted to the event. We appreciate your understanding and patience.