Monmouth Council, working together with Microsoft, is offering STEM Advancement opportunities for all Webelos and Scouts BSA in the BSA program.
Belt loops and merit badges are part of the requirements for the STEM Nova awards. The STEM committee has arranged with Microsoft to offer a series of STEM related advancements that Webelos and Scouts BSA members can earn. The STEM advancement days/nights will be held on the dates mentioned on the registration page.
Sign up your Webelos Patrol or Troop online for the sessions at Freehold Mall (16 scouts per session) by clicking the class below.
Please note for ALL Classes:
- Adults do not sign up on Tentaroo. The slots are only for the 16 Scouts. Please be aware that 2 Youth Protection Trained adults must stay in the class and supervise. Tentaroo cannot differentiate between an adult and scout sign up against a maximum attendance limit, so currently we are not registering the adults.
- Scouts must wear their Class A Uniform to these events.
- Classes start on time. Please be there 10 minutes early and be ready to start when the class begins. This is a great community service that Microsoft offers and we want to be courteous with their time allotment. If you are 10 minutes or more late, you might not be able to attend the class.
- Please note that there is a $5 administration fee per student per class for on-time registration. This fee covers system administrative fees and return postage for your blue-cards and/or merit badge workbooks.
- This fee is non-refundable or non-transferable if you change a registration after on-time registration ends which is 7 days before the class is held.
- For class times, please go to the Monmouth Council Calendar. All classes are 2 hours in duration.
- We appreciate your continued support!
- For a list of pre-requisites Click Here
Please check back soon or follow us on Facebook for the most up to date information.
Current Seats Remaining for Microsoft Classes
To check for current seats remaining for the below classes, please check the link to the right.
1. LOG INTO YOUR TENTAROO ACCOUNT which will open a new tab on your browser.
2. It will bring you to the following screen.
3. Click on the CLASS you want to Cancel.
4. Click on the NAME of the person you want to cancel the registration for.
5. Click Manage Registration then Cancel Registration.
6. This will bring you to the individual confirmation screen. Click CONFIRM AND CANCEL.
7. If you have additional people to remove, please repeat steps 4 through 6. Click CHECKOUT to continue.
Class Registration Links
Webelos Moviemaking Adv.-Cancelled March 07, 2020
Game Design Merit Badge Class March 08, 2020
Moviemaking MB - Microsoft cancelled due to Virus March 14, 2020
Photography MB - microsoft cancelled due to Virus March 15, 2020
Webelos Game Design-Cancelled due to Virus March 21, 2020
Robotics MB - Cancelled due to Virus March 24, 2020
|Council Activities Chair||Wendy Weiss|