January 27, 2024
- Units must make registration payments online using the form below.
- When filling out the form, please let us know how many patrols you will be bringing, and the number of Scouts in each.
- Each unit must pay for a minimum of 2 adults (two-deep leadership)
- If you do not see the SUBMIT button on the form below, please change the patrol number to something besides 1 to make it appear you can then go back to 1 patrol.
- Check-In: 7:00 AM
- Opening Flag Ceremony: 8:15 AM
- Race Start: 8:30 AM
An event fee of $10.00 per Scout must be paid online before that Scout can participate in the derby, and each unit must register at least two adults at $5 each.
- Each scout should have a 4-6 ft rope, wear a Class A scout shirt, have a neckerchief & slide, and a cup (for hot chocolate). Each sled needs a patrol flag attached to a pole.
- Webelos do not need to use a Square Lashing to attach the crossbar to the flag pole. They can use duct tape, etc.
- Units can be set up around the parade ground used for opening, Flag Station, and Sled Race. If they prefer to use a campsite with a fire pit, that’s okay.
- We will be using Lawrence Lodge (the one with the Flag Pole) as our HQ. Units can use any parking lot available.
- If interested in camping either Friday or Saturday night, please reach out to Marjorie Ramirez at the Council Office.
If you do not see the SUBMIT button on the form below, please change the patrol number to something besides 1 to make it appear you can then go back to 1 patrol.
|MSD Klondike Leaders' Guide 2024||Download|