Saturday, January 25, 2020
Please refer to this web page and its supporting links for information on this year's event.
- Units must make registrations payments online using the form below.
- When filling out the form, please let us know how many patrols you will be bringing, and the number of Scouts in each.
- Each unit must pay for a minimum of 2 adults (two-deep leadership)
- Check-In : 7:00 AM
- Opening Flag Ceremony: 8:15 AM
- Race Start: 8:30 AM
An event fee of $10.00 per Scout must be paid online before that Scout can participate in the derby, and each unit must register at least two adults at $5 each.
- Each scout should have a 4-6 ft rope, wear a scout shirt, have a neckerchief & slide, a cup (for hot chocolate). Each sled needs a patrol flag attached to a pole.
- Webelos do not need to use a Square Lashing to attach the cross bar to the flag pole. They can use duct tape, etc.
- Units can set up around the parade ground used for opening, Flag Station and Sled Race. If they prefer to use a campsite with a fire pit, that’s okay.
- We will be using Lawrence Lodge (the one with the Flag Pole) as our HQ. Units can use any parking lot available.