MS Merit Badge Fair
Open to all Boy Scouts
Saturday, November 17, 2018
- THIS EVENT IS FULL. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Key Registration Reminders
Did you read the Event FAQ?
- The Event FAQ explains most of the frequently asked questions we have fielded over the years of doing this event.
What are Merit Badge Prerequisites?
- Almost every Merit Badge has Prerequisites.
- They are like "home-work" before the Fair.
- These are requirements that the Scout needs to complete before the Merit Badge Fair to earn the badge while at the Merit Badge Fair.
What Do I Need to Bring to the Day of the Merit Badge Fair?
- You should be wearing your Class A Uniform / Official Scout Uniform
- You should have the Merit Badge Book and a Signed Blue Card for each of your Classes with you
- You need a copy of your Merit Badge Schedule printed out from our registration website. This will tell you what classroom you should report to.
- If you have completed any of the prerequisites for your classes, bring those with you as well.
What are the Class Schedule / Time Blocks?
|Time Block||Class Time Period|
|1,2||8:30 am - 10:30 am|
|1,2,3||8:30 am - 11:30 pm|
|1,2,3,4||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|2,3||9:30 am - 11:30 pm|
|3,4||10:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|5,6||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|5,6,7||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|5,6,7,8||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|6,7||2:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|7,8||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
What do I do when I finish registering?
- Print a copy of your course schedule
- Get a copy of the current merit badge book for each class
- Start working on your prerequisites !
See you at the Merit Badge Fair!
2018 Merit Badge Fair November 17, 2018