MS Microsoft Merit Badge Prerequisites
General Information for All Microsoft Classes
- Classes are between 8-16 Scouts. Less than 8 Scouts registered may result in the class being cancelled. At least two Youth Protection Trained adults MUST be in attendance for the class to run.
- This is not a drop off program. Scout BSA Leaders/Parents must remain in the store. Cub Scout parents must remain in the store.
- Parents/Leaders are responsible for the behavior of their Scouts. Microsoft reserves the right to ask Scouts to leave the program if they see fit. Please don’t put any of us in that position.
- Please do not sign up for more than one of the same class. It takes spots away from other participants.
- Please reduce the amount of paper and postage by printing out the merit badge workbooks using both sides of the paper when possible.
If you must cancel, please do so at least two weeks in advance so we can offer your spot to someone else. Last minute emergencies are understandable, but please plan to attend if you are signing up.
Merit Badge Worksheets - NEW PROCEDURE
- Completed worksheets MUST be turned in by scanning and emailing it to Wendy Weiss at email@example.com.
- If work needs to be finished at home, contact Wendy Weiss for mailing instructions or email.
- A Scout is Trustworthy. The Merit Badge program must be completed as written to get full credit.
- Blue Cards must be filled out completely (and accurately, please) and mail with a Self-Addressed envelope to Mrs. Wendy Weiss at 661 Georges Rd., Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852.
- Cards cannot be mailed back otherwise.
Cub Scout Elective Adventures
- There are no prerequisites for these adventures.
Prerequisites by Merit Badge
Entrepreneurship Merit Badge
- Complete Requirement 3
- Complete Requirement 5 and your poster
Game Design Merit Badge
- (Optional) All of Requirement 4 may be done in advance
- Requirement 6, 7
Moviemaking Merit Badge
- Requirement 3A or 3B
- Requirement 4 - you will give your speech during class
- Requirement 1B - bring a copy of your current Cyber Chip Card
- Requirement 1 - bring a copy of your current Cyber Chip Card
- Requirement 2a & 2b - be prepared with materials
- Requirement 6 - Post merit badge requirement - email to Mrs. Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requirement 7c - bring with you to class
- Requirement 9a - research and fill out this area in your worksheet
- Requirement 1
- Requirement 6b
- Requirement 7