OA Fall Induction Overnight at QHSR
We will be running an Overnight event to induct elected Candidates into our Lodge, following all local guidelines to ensure everyone's safety.
Congratulations on your election as a candidate for the Order of the Arrow, Scouting’s National Honor Society! Our Order recognizes campers who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law in their daily lives.
If you were elected by the members of your unit but that have not been fully admitted, you are considered a Candidate. As a candidate, you would need to attend one of the Induction Events to become a member of our lodge.
When are the Induction Weekends?
Your next step to become a member of Na Tsi Hi Lodge is to attend one of our two Member Induction Weekends (also referred to as Service Weekends), which are scheduled as follows:
- Fall Service & New Member Induction OVERNIGHT(at Quail Hill)
New Event Date Event Date: October 9 & 10, 2020
- On-Time Registration Deadline: September 30, 2020
- Late Registrations:$50 per candidate between October 1 to October 8.
You must complete one of these these weekends to become a member of our Lodge and Scouting's Honor Society. If you miss both weekends in a calendar year, you would need to be re-elected by your unit.
Advance Registration is Required
- The event fee is $40 as long as you pay online by the above registration deadline.
- This fee includes your lodging, food, new member sash, new member handbook, and event patch.
- Late Arrivals and Early Departures are not permitted for OA Candidates.
- The Induction process starts at 9pm Friday night.
What Do I Need to Bring as an OA Candidate?
- Bring a COPY of your BSA Medical Form (Parts A & B) to the event. Any copies left behind will be shredded by the event's medical officer.
- For the rest of the gear needed, please follow these instructions that were given to you at your Unit's Election Ceremony or from your unit leader.
How Do I register as a Candidate?
If you are a Candidate:
- Fill out the Form below.
- Please choose Candidate to the first drop-down.
- The event cost will be $40 (or higher if you register late)
How Do I register as a Member?Members Only: Check-in opens at 7AM Saturday Morning for the Day of Service. We are limiting Friday Night to Essential Arrowmen for the Ordeal process only. Please speak to your Committee Chairperson or Lead Adult Adviser as needed. Member Cost for Saturday is only $15. No walk-ins -- you must reigster, even if you are a Pine Pass holder.
We will be following all CDC and local guidelines to ensure everyone's safety at our event. Any questions about the check-in process or protocols can be directed towards the Lodge Adviser