OA Fall Fellowship
Come out and join us for an afternoon of fun, fellowship and a Chili Cook-Off Contest.
For those members who have been away for a while, it’s a great opportunity to revisit and reconnect with the Lodge.
For this event, we are offering a reduced price of only $5.00 to any NEW Arrowmen who was inducted into the lodge this calender year. The same price will also apply to anyone who wants to enter the Chili Cook-Off.
To take advantage of this discount, please choose the participant type Youth NEW Arrowmen or Adult NEW Arrowmen when registering below.
Chili Cook-Off Rules
- All entrants must be a current member of the lodge.
- All entrants can work as individuals or as a team
- Each team must supply the following:
- Table for Food Prep
- 6-8qt Dutch Oven/Pot
- All the misen place (ingredients) for their award winning chili
- The Event will supply half barrel for fire/charcoal and a communal firewood pile and papergoods for all to partake of each after judging as well as water/bug juice
- Items can be pre-prepped (ie..carrots/onions cut up)
- All cooking must be done on-site
- Entrants will have up to 3 hours to complete their dish and will need to produce at least 4 qt of Chili.
- Judging will begin promptly at 4:00 PM
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- The more people who sign up, the more prizes will be giving out besides bragging rights.