OA Winter Banquet
Held each year to recognize those who have gone above and beyond in service as well as to celebrate the success of our Lodge's annual year.
The Lodge Banquet is open to all Arrowmen and their families/invited guests. Dress for Scouts/Scouters is Class A uniform with an OA sash.
Some of the highlights of this year's event are:
- Recognition of our current Lodge Executive Board
- The Lodge Chief will present the Year in Review
- Presentation of the Sharpest Arrow Awards for Youth Activity within the lodge
- Presentation of the Founder's Award(s)
- Presentation for the upcoming Conclave at Unami One in 2018
- Other Special Presentations and Surprises
- Food and Fellowship for all in attendance
- $25 per person if paid in advance online (by 12/22).
- $35 per person after 12/22 or at the door.
Pine Pass Program:
- This is a Blue Pine Pass (2018) Event.
- You can buy the Pine Pass at the door, please email us first so we know to add you to the food count.
- For more information on the Pine Pass Program, click here
The banquet starts at 6 PM.
If anyone is available before the start of the event, we can use set-up help starting at 4 PM