OA Carnival & BBQ
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up! The Spring (Winter) Carnival is back and bigger than ever!
We will be moving the 2021 moving the Winter Carnival to the Outdoors! Join us at Quail Hill Scout Reservation for our Outdoor/Indoor Winter Festival & Carnival. Join us for Dinner, Fun, Games, Giveaways, and Fellowship. Maybe even some sun
This event is open to all Arrowmen and their families/invited guests.
Updated Dress Code for Scouts/Scouters is Class B uniform with an OA sash.
Note: The Lodge's Annual Memorabilia Auction has been moved to our Jan. 2022 event.
- $20 per person if paid in advance online (by JUNE 13).
- $30 per person after JUNE 13 or at the door.
Pine Pass Program:
- This is a GLOW IN THE DARK BLACK Pine Pass (2021) Event. If you have the new PINK or GITD BLACK Pine Pass, we already have you marked as attending the Carnival !
- You can STILL buy one of the few remaining Pine Passes at the door, please email us first so we know to add you to the food count.
- For more information on the Pine Pass Program, click here