QHSR Boy Scout Day Camp
Come out and join us at Quail Hill for a Summer of Adventure! This day-camp program is designed to be in addition to a Scout attending a regular Summer resident camp.
Why Should You Attend Boy Scout Summer Day Camp?
- Scouts receive daily training in rank requirements for Tenderfoot, 2nd Class and 1st Class
- Scouts will work on requirements for the following merit badges every week: Archery, Fishing, and Swimming.
- Scouts will work on the basic skills necessary to earn their Tot’n Chip and Firem’n Chit.
- Scouts will work on requirements for one additional merit badge each week based on the schedule below. (Scouts should complete requirements in parenthesis prior to camp)
- Scouts should read appropriate merit badge pamphlets prior to arrival at camp.
Boy Scout Summer Day Camp Weeks & Merit Badge Requirements
|Week 1||July 09 - 13||First Aid||#5 (2018 ed)|
|Week 2||July 16 - 20||Citizenship in the Nation||#2|
|Week 3||July 23 - 27||Citzensehip in the World||#7|
|Week 4||July 30 - Aug 03||Emergency Preparedness||#1, #2c, #6c, #8b|
|Week 5||Aug 06 - Aug 10||Soil and Water Conservation||none|
|Week 6||Aug 13 - 17||Pulp and Paper||#7|
Boy Scout Summer Day Camp Costs
- Costs are $250 per session if paid by May 8th. $270 afterwards
- Discount of $25 per addiitonal week available.
- $1350 for all 6 weeks
Camp Program Information
- Camp Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm
- Boy Scouts will need to be dropped off each morning / picked up each night at Camp.
- Bus Transportation TO/FROM Camp available for $75 per week