QHSR ScoutsBSA Day Camp
Come out and join us at Quail Hill for a Summer of Adventure! This day-camp program is designed to be in addition to a Scout attending a regular Summer resident camp.
Why Should You Attend Boy Scout Summer Day Camp?
- Scouts will work on requirements for the advertised merit badges.
- Scouts will work on the basic skills necessary to earn their Tot’n Chip and Firem’n Chit.
- Scouts should read appropriate merit badge pamphlets prior to arrival at camp.
Boy Scout Summer Day Camp Costs
- Costs are $250 per session if paid by May 8th. $270 afterwards
- Discount of $25 per additional week available.
Camp Program Information
- Camp Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm
- Boy Scouts will need to be dropped off each morning / picked up each night at Camp.
- Bus Transportation TO/FROM Camp available for $90 per week