QHSR Internet FAQ
- Where is Wi-Fi available? Wi-Fi is available at the Lawernce, Lass and Scout lodges.
- Are there are any locations for a direct connection? At Lass Lodge.
- How do you get network access? See the Campmaster or Camp commissioner.
- Can Scouts be given access? At the discretion of their parent or leader.
- Are there any limitations on use? BSA provided and controlled firewall and content filter.
- What performance is expected? Performance is adequate for web browsing, email and VPN.
- Is Wi-Fi available all year or just during summer camp? All year with the exception of Scout Lodge.