QHSR Summer Day Camp
Our Day Camp program is set up to offer a wide variety of activities based on seven separate program areas which include Pool, STEM, Nature,Pond, Games, BB & Archery and Scout Skills for those in scouting. Campers are broken up into group based on their age. These group attend each area on a varying daily rotation. All activities are planned to ensure that they are age appropriate. Our main focus during Day Camp is FUN. For those youth in Scouting we offer scout advancement opportunities:
- Available to all youth 6 to 10.
- Attend as many weeks as desired, multi-week discounts offered.
- Due to the 4th of July Holiday Week 1 will be abbriviated and program will be designed for 6 year olds, Tiger Cubs and their Adult Partners
- Arrive Monday through Friday at 8:45 am.
- Depart Monday through Friday at 4:30 pm.
- Bring a bagged lunch – paper bags only so we can store them – NO lunchboxes – (Name on Bag) - include separate water bottle.
- Must submit BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A and B) at least two weeks prior to camp.
- Participants are encouraged to behave based on the values of the Scouting program.
Quail Hill Summer Camp Costs at a Glance
|Day Camp Session||
$250 per week paid online before June 15th
$30 per week late fee applies after June 15th
6 Trails Club All Six Weeks of Day Camp -- only $1300 if paid by June 15th.
Week 1 Special -- only $150 if paid by June 15th (This will be a special introdcution to the Day Camp experience for your child and you. The program will be targeted at thos going into the 1st grade. Please follow this page and our Quail Hill Scout Reservation page on Facebook for more details.)
|Week of Day Camp|
|Program||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||All 6 Weeks|
|Day Camp (Girls and Boys)||$150||$250||$250||$250||$250||$250||$1300|
Quail Hill Summer Camp Program Add-Ons
|Camp Care||$75 per week||For those families that need to drop your child off early or pick them up late, we offer precamp and post camp care. Pre-camp care begins at 7:30AM and Post-camp care ends at 6:00PM.
This supervision service costs an additional $75.00 per child (per week). The cost is the same whether you use all or only part of the week. Camp Care is supervision only -- no additional program will be offered during this time.
|Camp T-Shirts||$10 per shirt||Each camper will get one camp t-shirt per registered week. Campers will be required to wear these shirts while at camp.|
Further details about the above program add-ons are fully explained in the Parent's Guide available on the menu to the Right