QHSR Summer Camp - Cub Scout Day Camp
Our Cub Scout Day Camp program is set up to offer a wide variety of activities based on seven separate program areas which include Pool, STEM, Nature, Scout Skills, Pond, Games and BB & Archery. Campers are broken up into Dens based on their age. These Dens attend each area on a varying daily rotation. All activities are planned to ensure that they are age appropriate. Our main focus during Day Camp is FUN. Cub Scout advancement opportunities will also be offered.
- Available to all Cub Scouts, Webelos, Boy Scouts, and Girls.
- Attend as many weeks as desired, multi-week discounts offered.
- Arrive Monday through Friday at 8:45 am.
- Depart Monday through Friday at 4:30 pm.
- Bring a bagged lunch – paper bags only so we can store them – NO lunchboxes – (Name on Bag) - include separate water bottle.
- Bus Transportation to/from Camp is available.
- Friday evening at 4:30 pm is Family BBQ and campfire ($10.00 each person, Campers are free)
- Must submit BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A and B) at least two weeks prior to camp.
- Participants are encouraged to behave based on the values of the Scouting program.
Quail Hill Summer Camp Schedule and Costs at a Glance
|Week #||Day Camp (Girls and Boys)||Day/Resident Camp Combo|
|All 6 Weeks
** - Fees are based on all payments made by deadlines in Parent's Guide.
Quail Hill Summer Camp Program Add-Ons
|Bus - Day Camp Only||$90 per week||Round-trip transport to/from Quail Hill from various locations within the Council area.|
|Camp Care||$75 per week||For those families that need to drop your child off early or pick them up late, we offer precamp and post camp care. Pre-camp care begins at 7:30AM and Post-camp care ends at 6:00PM.
This program costs an additional $75.00 per child (per week). The cost is the same whether you use all or only part of the program.
|Camp T-Shirts||$12 per shirt||Each camper will get one shirt. Campers will be required to wear these shirts while at camp.|
|Friday Night BBQ Tickets||$10 per ticket||Every Friday starting at 4:30pm is Family Fun Night.
This is your opportunity to come out and see what your child has been doing all week. Come enjoy our barbeque, games and campfire show. Campers returning a permission slip will be allowed to stay at camp until their parents come to join them (between 4:30 and 6:00pm).
Cost is $10.00 per person. Camp participants and volunteers are free.
Further details about the above program add-ons are fully explained in the Parent's Guide available on the menu to the Right