QH Summer Workshops
Scouts BSA Summer DAYTIME Workshops at Quail Hill Scout Reservation is for Scouts, both girls and boys, looking to earn some extra merit badges this summer (in-person)
Scouts need to read the merit badge pamphlets prior to arrival at camp. Scouts must bring blue cards for the merit badges each week with the unit leader's approval.
Merit badge pre-requisites are located in the 2022 Quail Hill workshop guide. A Scout attending a specific session can earn up to 4 merit badges!
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
For each session, all materials to complete the badge is part of the weekly fee paid.
- $225 per session if paid by June 15
- $250 per session if paid after June 15
- Session Fee includes all materials to complete the badge and kit (if required)
- A la carte pricing for individual workshops is not available online. To sign up for an individual class, for a fee of $65.00 per badge, reserve your spot by contacting our Margie Ramirez at the Council Service Center during office hours.
Summer Workshops FAQs
Will you be offering busing to/from camp?
- We will not be able to offer any transportation services this year
Will you be offering Lunch?
- Due to the current restrictions in place, all Scouts will need to bring a bag lunch.
Which parts of the Annual Health and Medical Record (Medical Form) do I need for this program?
- You only need to complete parts A and B for Day camps , you do not need a doctors signature (Part C)
Session 2 July 11, 2022 to July 15
Session 3 July 18, 2022 to July 22
Sesson 4 July 25, 2022 to July 29