QH Summer Workshops
Scouts BSA Summer DAYTIME Workshops at Quail Hill Scout Reservation is for Scouts, both girls and boys, looking to earn some extra merit badges this summer (in-person)
Scouts need to read the merit badge pamphlets prior to arrival at camp. Scouts must bring blue cards for the merit badges each week with the unit leader's approval.
Merit badge pre-requisites will be listed soon. A Scout attending a specific session can earn up to 4 merit badges!
- Archery Merit Badge 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
For each session, all materials to complete the badge is part of the weekly fee paid.
- $225 per session if paid by May 31
- $250 per session if paid after May 31
- Session Fee includes all materials to complete the badge and kit (if required)
- A la carte pricing for individual workshops is not available online. To sign up for an individual class, for a fee of $65.00 per badge, reserve your spot by contacting our Margie Ramirez at the Council Service Center during office hours.
Forestburg Summer Camp/Quail Hill Workshops Rebate 2021
A $50.00 rebate is available to scouts who will attend and complete a full week (Mon-Fri) at Quail Hill Merit Badge Workshops( 2 merit badge classes minimum) and also attend a full week (Sun-Fri) at Forestburg Scout Reservation. For more information and for Rebate application, please see the Workshop Parents Guide.
Summer Workshops FAQs
Will you be offering busing to/from camp?
- Due to the current restrictions in place, we will not be able to offer any transportation services this year
Will you be offering Lunch?
- Due to the current restrictions in place, all Scouts will need to bring a bag lunch.
Which parts of the Annual Health and Medical Record (Medical Form) do I need for this program?
- You only need to complete parts A and B for Day camps , you do not need a doctors signature (Part C)