QHSR Summer Day Camp 2024 Outdoor Adventure
Open to All Boys and Girls
(For Youth Entering 1st-5th grade)
For over forty years Quail Hill has provided the best in open natural settings with planned indoor and outdoor activities. Our Day Camp program is set up to offer a wide variety of activities based on seven separate program areas which include Pool, STEM, Nature, Pond, Games, BB & Archery, and Scout Skills for those in scouting. Campers are broken up into groups based on their age. These groups attend each area on a varying daily rotation. All activities are planned to ensure that they are age appropriate. Our main focus during Day Camp is FUN. For those youth in Scouting we offer scout advancement opportunities:
- Available to all youth 6 to 10.
- Attend as many weeks as desired, multi-week discounts are offered.
- Due to the 4th of July Holiday Week 1 will be abbreviated and program will be designed for 6-year-olds, Tiger Cubs, and their Adult Partners
- Arrive Monday through Friday at 8:45 am.
- Depart Monday through Friday at 4:30 pm.
For those families that need to drop their children off early or pick them up late, we offer pre-camp and post-camp care. Pre-camp care begins at 7:30 AM and post-camp care ends at 6:00 PM.
- Camp Care: $ 75 per week add-on
- Bring a bagged lunch – paper bags only so we can store them – NO lunchboxes – (Name on Bag) - include separate water bottles.
- Must submit BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A and B) at least two weeks prior to camp.
- Participants are encouraged to behave based on the values of the Scouting program.