The Council Religious Relationships Committee serves primarily to promote Scouting programs to all religious organizations within the territory of the council and encourage them to organize new Scouting units.
Purpose of the committee is to:
- Coordinate the promotion of the use of Scouting by the various religious relationships committees.
- Promote understanding and cooperation between the different religious faiths by creating opportunities for interfaith dialogue and advocacy
- Sharing in the annual planning process of Monmouth Council
- Developing program designed to build bridges between faith communities
- Promoting Scouting’s ideals of Reverence and Duty to God
PRAY Pub– Religious Awards Program
Subcommittees and/or cooperating committees of the council relationships committee include the following religious groups, and may expand with interest and capability:
|Religious Relationships Committee Chair||Bray Barnes|
|Islamic Committee Member||Saffet Catovic|
|Jewish Committee Member||Matthew Kaufmann|
|Catholic Committee Member||Fred Stringer|
|Protestant Committee Member||Dave Tinker|
|Senior District Executive, Battleground District||Donald Zumbach||(732) 851-8236|