Service Fee Assistance
Monmouth Council, BSA Service Fee Assistance Program
Monmouth Council, BSA believes that every youth deserves the opportunity to join a local Scouting Program. Our Service Fee Assistance Program* has been established, through generous donations from Scouting supporters, to help bring the cost to within every family’s means. As with all Scout programs, it is based on the time-honored principle that a Scout "earns his or her own way." We realize that not every Scout and/or Scout family has the resources to allow participation in Scouting. The grants made available through this program are intended to make Scouting accessible to those in need.
This application may only be used by individuals participating in Scout Programs offered by the Monmouth Council, to request financial assistance for the costs associated with the Monmouth Council Youth Service Fee in the Cub Scout and Scouts BSA programs. Costs associated with participation in local unit (Pack, Troop, Crew) or Monmouth Council activities do not qualify for assistance. All approvals are subject to the availability of funds through the current year. A confirmation letter will be sent as to the status of your application and any further instructions.
*This program does not include assistance with any other Scouting cost
There are several points to keep in mind as you complete the application:
• Applicant must reapply annually.
• All sections must be complete for submission.
• Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
• All applications are considered based on the information supplied.
• To be considered for the following registration year, this form must be submitted no later than November 15th prior to the membership annual renewal deadline.