BB & Archery Range Safety
BB & Archery Training is a safety course that is required to have your Pack open the BB or Archery ranges at Quail Hill. We offer this course several times in the Spring and Fall of each year.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone planning to supervise a BB or Archery range at QHSR or FSR
Why should you take this course?
- BSA requires all shooting sports to be supervised by a certified Range Officer
What does this training cover?
- Training includes range safety, setting up a range, handling equipment and how to teach boys to shoot safely.
- After completion of the course you will be BSA Certified for 2 Years.
- Space is limited to 36 people per course
What does the course fee include?
- Course fee of $10 includes materials and resources for the course.
Is Late Registration available?
Yes, but an additional $10 late registration processing fee will apply (and only if spaces are available) to registrations received after:
- April 1 for the April Course
- April 30 for the May Course
- September 7 for the September Course
Please bring a Bag Lunch as we will be taking a lunch break during the class.
Advance registration only! No walk-in registration will be permitted.