BB & Archery Range Safety
BB & Archery Training is a safety course that is required to have your Pack open the BB or Archery ranges at Quail Hill. We offer this course several times in the Spring and Fall of each year.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone planning to supervise a BB or Archery range at QHSR or FSR
Why should you take this course?
- BSA requires all shooting sports to be supervised by a certified Range Officer
What does this training cover?
- Training includes range safety, setting up a range, handling equipment and how to teach boys to shoot safely.
- After completion of the course you will be BSA Certified for 2 Years.
- Space is limited to 36 people per course
What doss the course fee include?
- Course fee of $10 includes materials and resources for the course if paid online by April 1 for the April 7th course or by April 30th for the May 6th course.
- Late fee of $10 applies if spaces are available after the above deadline.
Please bring a Bag Lunch as we will be taking a lunch break during the class.
Advance registration only! No walk-in registration will be permitted.