Wilderness & Remote First Aid
Wilderness & Remote First Aid Training (WFA) Whether you’re already an experienced outdoors person or a newer scout leader, our Wilderness and Remote First Aid course gives you the skills you need to respond to an emergency when help may be delayed.
It is valuable for anyone, and if you are taking scouts on a High Adventure trip such as Philmont, leaders are required to have this training.
This is a TWO-DAY Class. You need to attend both for credit.
We will not be covering CPR. You will need to have a valid CPR certification to complete the WFA Course.
The instructors will be emailing you additional information on CPR opportunities before the course.
Refund Policy: Credits will be issued as long as you cancel your registration for this Specific Training Course by the Early Registration date listed online which is at least a week before the course.
Click here for cancellation instructions.
1. LOG INTO YOUR TENTAROO ACCOUNT which will open a new tab on your browser.
2. It will bring you to the following screen.
3. Click on the RIGHT HAND SIDE to "View Previous Orders". Click on your payment for Cubtoberfest.
4. Click on the NAME of the person you want to cancel the registration for.
5. Click Manage Registration then Cancel Registration.
6. This will bring you to the individual confirmation screen. Click CONFIRM AND CANCEL.
7. If you have additional people to remove, please repeat steps 4 through 6. Click CHECKOUT to continue.
8. This is the payment window which will confirm the amount of the credit. Scroll to the bottom of the Window and click PLACE ORDER to confirm the changes/cancellations. You will be sent an email confirmation.
WFA March 2019
March 23, 2019
to March 24
WFA Oct 2019
October 05, 2019
to October 06
|Wilderness First Aid Course Director