VS - Scouts BSA Scouting at Home
During this Coronavirus outbreak, you can still earn Scout BSA Merit Badges! Here are a few of the merit badges that can be worked on while at home.
A few key things to remember about Merit Badges.
- As always check with your scoutmaster for approval before starting a new merit badge.
- Most of these will require online research during this time so be sure you have completed your Cyber Chip first.
- Remember to always use a speaker phone when talking with a counselor with a parent present or copy parent or another leader into any emails you send regarding merit badges.
- Do not adopt or buy a pet/animal just to complete a merit badge if you don’t plan to keep it.
- Remember some requirements require supervision so ask a parent or counselor about these before you start.
For more information on Merit Badge Suggestions, please visit our Scouts BSA Merit Badges at Home page
30 Day Rank Challenge