The Event Staff in conjunction with the Order of the Arrow as the Event Sponsor have a one-day adventure awaiting all of our young travelers at Webelos Woods.
This event is open to WEBELOS, ARROW of LIGHT and BEAR Scouts
Be sure to register now and plan to attend Wizards and Warriors 2021 (A Webelos Woods adventure). WW2021 is a fun for both youth and adults! This is a great opportunity to spend quality time with your Scout while participating in a DAY full of outdoor activities.
Standard Event Fee for Online Registrations
- Bear Scouts (Youth): $10.00 each
- Webelos/AOL Scouts (Youth): $10.00 each
- Adults: $0 each
- Standard Adventurer Discount ends Sunday May 16.
- Youth: $15.00 each paid online
- Youth: $20.00 each at the door (walk-in)
When are the names of the Stations for Wizards & Warriors?
- Journey to Iloki
- 1. Camp Lone Quail
- 2. The Elder Lekhiket
- 3. Farkokuan
- 4. The Summer Knights
- 5. Trip Of Our Time
- 6. Mercle Fort
- 7. Motionless Stream
- 8. The Custodians of the Truth
- 9. The Circle of Bones
- 10. Gentle Valley Crossing
- 11. Watcher's Guard
- 12. Ember Refuge
- BB Gun Range
- Archery Range
Adventure Groups (Cohort)
You will be put in a group of adventurers (cohort). This group will be created as you approach the check-in line. We will count off and you will be put in the same group. (If you want to be in the same co-hort with your den – you will need to wait until everyone is there and then walk up to CHECK-IN together. Please do not leave the parking lots to come up to CHECK-IN until you are all together and ready to go. This group is who you will travel around to the stations. You will start at one station and go in order. This way you are not coming in contact with all of the other attendees.
- Check-In: Opens at 10 AM
- Event Opens at 10 AM and all stations will close at 4 PM
- Please arrive/check-in as the group you want to go out into our "town" in - with a limit of about 8 per group plus adults.
You do not need to arrive by 10AM but we recommend arriving by 1PM to make it to all of the stations.
Lunch Break & Event Stations
- Please bring lunch with you as there will be no food service available except for snacks/drinks at our Camp Trading Post.
- All Stations will close for lunch from 1230pm - 1pm
- All groups MUST attend the stations in the order listed. You will be given a map and station order on arrival.
NOTE: Each advance registration includes a special Webelos Woods event-patch and a set of materials for the Adventure. Event patches will ordered and provided to your Pack after the event.